BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A to Z Challenge

I ran across a blog today, A to Z challenge where Monday-Saturday you write about each letter of the alphabet, by the end of the month you have written 26entries and completed the alphabet. Since it is the middle of the month and I am just now finding this blog, I have decided to make my own rules. I will be starting with A, today =D

A is for ACHIEVEMENTS!

Achievement: noun; a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage or skill.

As I think about the timeline of my past years, I have noticed there are so many achievements I have accomplished whether it be something small or something big. From learning to tie my shoe laces to learning how to drive a car.

There are even everyday simple achievements that I come across but many go unnoticed and I'm ok with that. I hope to achieve many more things as I mature and grow older. A few achievements I would like to accomplish within the next few years are:

  • to achieve a healthy weight and health
  • to start a savings plan for my son(possibly more children)to attend college
  • to finish/complete my criminal justice degree
Tonight, my son achieved taking his first two steps on his own! The rush and joy I felt in that moment was so amazing, seeing the smile on his face. Of course I screamed with excitement and ended up scaring him, lol. But it got me thinking, achievements. There are so many that he will be accomplishing during these early years of development and I don't want to miss a moment. I don't want not one of them to go unnoticed.

. . .I can't wait to see what he achieves tomorrow.

0 comments: