BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!

Taking a break from A-Z entries. . .

Today is Mother's Day and I would like to say "Happy Mother's Day to all the mommys and mommys to be!"

Today Anthony, my husband and I are going to my mother's house for lunch. I bought my mother a variety pack from Omaha Steaks as her mother's day gift. I think she will enjoy it!

Last weekend my older sister and I went to the strawberry patch! I wanted to take Anthony since he loves to be around people and also I knew he would like picking the strawberries. He seemed to like the white flowers on the plants more than the strawberries, lol. AND I was able to fit through the hole on the moonbounce to take Anthony inside! Here are pictures:





Also, Anthony is getting his FIRST tooth in! About time, he is a year old! AND he started walking this week! Lots of exciting BIG things happening for such a small boy.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

such nice pics. I know he had fun.
Omaha Steaks, Yummmm.
betsy

Betsy said...

Thanks for the visit Chandra.
The video of Big Rock's post office and fire dept. so little and lots of damage.
Betsy